Last Call

Although at times it felt like a lot of what we were discussing was common sense, I enjoyed gaining fresh insight into the ins and outs of public discourse, particularly how it relates to social movements and how it exists online.

I found our "Nobody" weeks to be the most interesting and definitely the most important. It feels like we're always learning about things that happened in the past, so it was a nice to learn about how the course related to modern-day issues. 

Mostly, I enjoyed all of the discussions that we had online and in class. Overall, I think a lot of really great arguments were brought to the table, ones that really challenged me to think and how to better frame my actions and language in the real world. 

Thanks so much for a great term, everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Op-Ed: Your OCD is Showing

A little somethin' somethin'

#4: Po-po-po-polarization!